Friday, February 09, 2007

10 random things...

It is Friday afternoon. I am done with school today and it is pretty amazing I survived this week! Ahhh!!! Crazy Nursing School times (which I am totally in LOVE with!!!). Anyway, here are some random things on my mind...

1. I'm probably a little behind the rest of the world, but I have discovered a new delight in the musical soundings of John Legend. So much so that I got the two cd's he has put out. This man is awesome! "Ordinary People" and "Stay with You" are my two favs so far. Go have a listen.

2. I am ADDICTED to high heels! I am short...they help. Ha ha! That is not the only reason why. I like to dress well. I always feel a bit prettier with my pointy-toe, sleek, up-to-the-knee, black boots, or my pink sued pumps on! I probably wear heels 5 days out of the week. Praise God for sexy little heels!

3. I am wearing a green sweater right now and my eyes match. LOVE IT!

4. I am a dork. I have discovered that I laugh at my own jokes more than other people do. Oh, well.

5. I don't think Tyra Banks is fat...as a recent magazine has accused her of gaining 40lbs. Go Tyra! You look AMAZING!

6. Studying at Nordaggio's Coffee with a chai in hand makes me love the college life even more!!!

7. Grey's Anatomy IS a good show! This season has been an emotional one. Thanks ABC.

8. Conversation hearts are the highlight of Valentines Day...when you don't have a Valentine. I love those sugary little delights. I think "Fax Me" is my fav. Ha.

9. I love the song "Photographs and Memories" by Jason Reeves. It is bittersweet for me. It reminds me of loving and missing and goodbyes.

10. Leave a comment for me. I like it. You'll be the highlight of my day if you do so. ; )

...thats all for now.

1 comment:

bryan etkie said...

10 facts about me:

1) I have found that it is the little things in life that excite me such as watching animals in their natural habitat and playing in the snow.
2) The summer time is great because the sun warms my neck while doing various activities. Even being in the warm can be pleasant when I am in the right mood.
3) Being able to match is a skill that takes years to master. With the help of my mom (buying me nice cloths) and my sister (criticizing me when I don’t match) I have come a long way. It also helps to have the right pair of shoes which also takes years to acquire several pairs.
4) I am a nerd. This is something that I did not discover till my college years; But I enjoy learning and not have time to read. I even attend classes that I am not signed up for and don’t receive any credit for showing up.
5) I was a fat kid. I still have large nipples, but by the grace of God, I have grew into my body nicely. And it helps that I spend most of my day being active.
6) Coffee is for grown-ups which is why I think I am one. I like to start my day with a cup of Joe and the newspaper. Like I said in #1, it’s the little things in life.
7) TV rots the brain. I feel so useless when I am flippin through the channels. Lately I press the red button and crawl into my bed to read a book.
8) Valentines Day is not as bad as Sweetest day. It is nice to have a day set aside to remind the one that you love how much you love them and show it through a card and a gift. Sweetest day on the other hand was probably created by hallmark to sell more cards. Really all it does is piss off guys and give girls another reason to feel neglected.
9) Secular music gets on my nerves because the lyrics lack creativity for the most part and have demonic messages. We need more Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews played on the radio. K-love is nice, but I wish they would quit asking me for money.
10) It is hard to express myself in words and I seldom do it unless I feel like I can trust the person and think they care. For the most part I bring a wall into every relationship I have been in except for you. I miss you, but know this time apart is for the best. I pray that someday I will have what it takes to be your man. Till then, I want you to know that I know YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.