Monday, November 26, 2007

Life.

Oh the joys of growing up. The excitement and strain of college life mixed with a thousand emotions and roller coaster circumstances keeps me on my toes. I can only look back and laugh at the way things have turned out thus far. I have managed to become this woman who loves God with her whole heart, who is plowing through Nursing school, and whose dreams are bigger and more impossible than ever. My desire for love and family grows every day, but I am learning how to trust God with this part of my story. So many times I wish that I could just know where I'll be in the next few years. I wish I could say I was patient enough for God to reveal the amazing plans he has. Again, I am learning. 

The beauty of right now is that I have come to a place where I feel I have developed a little self-control and diligence. Self-control in trying to give my heart away is a new thing I am grasping. Diligence in my walk with God and in my studies has caused trust to grow and my grades to go up. I feel a little more satisfied with who I am every day. I feel more competent and less confused. I am excited for the things to come. 

Just a short note to update you on my silly life. 

No comments: